Search Engine Magazine is the online resource for business owners, bloggers, and anyone with a website to find the latest search engine news, information, and tips that can put your site at the top of the search engine rankings. Here at Search Engine Magazine, our team of experts has made it our mission to educate and empower the SEO community by providing the freshest news and latest best practices via the industry’s smartest practitioners. Our community-based approach to search engine marketing content has made us the know trusted resource online for business owners of every industry.
Why Become a Contributor?
We, respect your opinion as well. If you wish to participate as Contributor at Search Engine Magazine, you are most welcome. Once you submit the article, our dedicated team will review your submission and let you know of the updates ASAP.
Always we welcome creative, high quality and unique articles covering the mentioned following topics:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Google Algorithm Updates
- Social Tools
- Small Business
- Mobile Marketing
- Branding and more..
As a contributor, you get the following benefits:
- Disseminate your voice.
- Expand your knowledge
- Improve your skills as a marketer, writer or blogger
- We accept your author bio along with your personal sites and social profiles in author bio section.
Our Guidelines for Writers
Before submitting, make sure to read the followings:
- Acquaint yourself with the topics that we are accepting
- Try to avoid writing articles that have been written previously
- Make out of our publishing rights
- Write 1000-3000 words article and posts should not be promotional in nature. They should add value for the reader.
- There is no surety that your article will be published since we reserve the right to remove, edit the article at any reason.
- Your article must be very well researched, high quality, error free, unique and helpful to our readers.
- We don’t pay for article submission nor do we need publishers to pay for the submission of articles. The main reason of submitting your article at Search Engine magazine is to boost the chance of views by our targeted audiences.
- If your article do not meet the editorial guidelines, we may edit or recommend to edit prior to submission.
- Search Engine Magazine is advertiser supported and so we reserve the right to show ads on the pages as your article.
- Try to avoid keyword stuffing and keyword rich anchor text.
- Use Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) Keywords.
Our Guidelines for Content
- Article should be 100% unique and fresh. The length of article should be 1000+ to 3000 words. Once we published the article, it should not be published elsewhere on the internet.
- We welcome only informative and knowledge article. It should include various techniques, guides, strategies, analysis, opinion, case studies and tips. We prefer you add reference like bibliography, dates and link information related to content.
- Article title should not exceed 70 characters. Every article should contain summary and it should not exceed 200 words. The article should have proper English, grammar spelling, capitalization, sentence structure and punctuation.
- We do not accept press release, promotional copy, sales letter, excessive self-promotional content. Do not add any hate or violence-oriented content, have insulting, degrading, obscene tone, advocate against any individual group or profanity. It should not contain content that violates any laws, considered infringes, libelous or defamatory on the legal rights of others.
- We don’t accept copy righted image. It should be self-made or royalty free. I typically use pixabay.com, pexels.com and unsplash.com.
- The “Article Body” may contain more than one outgoing link for reference. But we are not sure, all your links will be published. Our editor, moderator will review all the links and publish them, if they find any necessities. In general, please note that all links may not appear with Do-Follow tag. Our moderator will review your links and they will decide what links will have Do-Follow or No-Follow tag as per as the Google quality guidelines.
- Please fill out the SEO information (Yoast SEO Settings) towards the bottom of the post, and fill in tags on the right hand side of the post. This helps search engines pick up the post.
To become a contributor, please drop us a mail:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]