PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
User can browse this site anonymously without disclosing any personal information, however When the user register on our site, post comments, send us email or join our newsletter, we may ask the user to enter their name, email and other basic information.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
Our website may collect non-personal identification information about the user every time the user visits our site SearchEngineMagazine.com. Non-personal identification is the information related to the device that the user is using to browse our website, such as browser information, IP address, ISP and other technical information.
A cookie is a piece of text code that the web site transmits to the website browser when you interact with that site. The cookie text file is stored in your browser by the website’s server which is not accessible by 3rd party. Cookies help you navigate between pages efficiently as they store your preferences, and improve the user experience of a website. SearchEngineMagazine.com may use following types of cookies to improve the user experience and interaction with the website:
- Analytics cookies: We use this for anonymous identification of your browsing device when you interact with our site to keep track of browsing patterns.
- Service cookies to help us to make our website work efficiently, storing your registration and login details as and when necessary, setting browsing preferences, and keeping track of the pages you view.
You may find advertisements of our services and products on other websites that you visit frequently. Some of these advertisements may be delivered by Google Adwords, Facebook Partner Network or other 3rd party advertisers who provide remarketing and retargeting services. Remarketing advertising utilize dart cookies to serve these adverts to you based on your visit to our website and other websites on the internet. These cookies can only track “non personal identification information” and do not track “personal identification information”. You can control cookies preferences from your browser setting.
We are 100% dedicated to protect your Personal information. All your data is stored on secured servers with controlled access. This data is by no means sold to any 3rd party however we may share the data with our marketing partners who help us in our marketing activities.
All the information you send via e-mail is retained and used in compliance with the applicable federal law.
We value your email privacy, below are the rules which we follow:
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send you the requested information; respond to your inquiry, and/or other requests or questions which you ask.
- Process your orders and to email the essential information and updates related to the orders.
- Email you promotional offers which we may consider will interest you
- Email You monthly or weekly newsletter as per your preferences
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Never use fake or ambiguous subjects in the email.
- Include the Detailed Physical address of our Business headquarters.
- Monitor 3rd Party email marketing services for compliance.
- Provide option to unsubscribe within every email.
We never sell, trade, or otherwise give admittance to your Personally Identifiable Information to any 3rd parties. This does not include our website hosts and other Partners who support us in operating our site or conducting our business. We may also provide Full access to this information to Federal Government to act in accordance with the law.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS