Click And Impression-Based Payment Scheme This new eCPM payment model will let publishers earn money based on number of clicks and impressions.

80/20 Ratio    Google AdSense ads will pay 80% of the advertising fee to content publishers, as they keep the rest 20% of the fee.

Overall Publisher Revenue Will Be Capped At 68%    Even though AdSense retains 15% of the advertiser spend, publisher revenue will be capped at 68% for first-party ads.

Keeping It In Line With Industry Standards    The eCPM payment model is more in line with current industry standards where payment is based on impressions and clicks.

Publisher Revenue Remains The Same    However, the publisher revenue will remain the same, since eCPM breaks up the payment and gives publishers the same amount as before.