The trend of changing or customizing app icons on your home screen is popular now, after the release of the IOS 14. Not only changing the icon but also people are choosing to add custom app icons to their home screen with the help of shortcut apps.
Snapchat icon aesthetic is now among young girls and boys who are snapchat users.
The icon can be changed according to your aesthetic nature. There is a demand for aesthetic snapchat. There are ways to change the apps icon in iPhone and Android.
Since Snapchat is originated by Apple therefore it is easy to change the icon or download the app, as you will get the app in the Apple store. But in the case of Android the downloading and changing icon process is a bit tricky.
In this article I will discuss broadly what snapchat icon is, how to change it in both iPhone and Android. Keep reading the article till the end if you want to put your aesthetic sense into your Snapchat icon.
- 1 What Is SnapChat’s Logo Aesthetic?
- 2 Snapchat Icon Aesthetic – How To Change Snapchat Icon?
- 3 How To Put A Selfie In A Snapchat Icon?
- 4 Wrapping It All Up
What Is SnapChat’s Logo Aesthetic?
The app was originally called Picoboo, but since there was already a business named picaboo, snapchat had to change its name into snapchat. The icon in which the cheerful ghost in yellow black and white logo, is sticking its tongue out was drawn by Spiegel himself.
There are several versions of the snapchat icon , but there is one difference, the shapes and colors. The ghost is permanent but the colors of its background can change, it can be a mixture of three colors or a solid color for an aesthetic snapchat icon, on a solid square with rounded angles.
The thing about snapchat is, whatever maybe the color of the icon, just the ghost being there is enough for people to recognize it globally. The icons can have a neon snapchat logo as well.
Snapchat Icon Aesthetic – How To Change Snapchat Icon?
It is obvious to get bored of looking at the same snapchat icon, and want a cool snapchat logo, blue snapchat logo. Changing your snapchat icon is easy, you do it on both Android and iPhone. Let’s dig deeper on how to do it.
Steps To Change Snapchat Icon On iPhone
There are steps that you need to follow when you are thinking of changing your snapchat icon on iPhone and get a snapchat icon aesthetic.
- There is an app called Brass, it’s a free app which has numerous icon packs waiting to get downloaded.
- For an easy installation process, you have to upgrade to Brass Premium , where you will have to pay 2.49 dollars per week.
- You can tap the button and install the icon.
- You can also do it manually, by having all the icons in the photo gallery.
- Open shortcuts on your iPhone .
- Tap ad action> scripting.> open app.
- Choose snapchat. You must have the snapchat app installed already on your phone.
- Then add this on the home screen , delete the new shortcut and write the app’s name.
- Then choose your cool snapchat logo, neon logo, or an aesthetic one.
- After choosing it , tap on add.
- Then add it to your home screen.
- Now check your snapchat icon on your home screen.
Steps To Change Snapchat Icon in Android
To have a snapchat icon aesthetic, you have to follow these steps that will help you change the icon in your smartphone.
- Look for the app icon you want to change, then press and hold the app icon until they surprise you with a pop-up.
- Now choose ‘edit’.
- The pop-up will show you the app icon as well as the application’s name, which is changeable as well.
- You can now choose a different icon, therefore tap on the icon that is available in the selection list.
- There you go, with a new icon. If you are not satisfied with the default choices, you will have to download an icon pack.
Steps To Change Snapchat Icon in Android With An Icon Pack
The maximum time you will be needing to download the icon pack from play store and change your app icon on your home screen is 3 minutes maximum.
There is a second option to change the Snapchat icon on Android and that is by downloading a custom launcher.
- To get a custom launcher on Android you only have one option and that is Nova Launcher.
- After downloading the launcher, open it and follow the on-screen setup instructions.
- Go back to your home screen, as you might get asked by your phone if you want to switch to Nova Launcher, and if it doesn’t then you have to tap the Nova Launcher icon, which will then get switched.
- Click the ‘Nova Settings’ Icon, because it is the first step to change your app icon.
- Choose ‘look and feel and on the menu screen click on ‘icon style’ .
- Now, tap on the ‘icon theme’, as it will show you different themes that are installed in your phone. The launcher does not come with its icon pack, it’s a launcher, therefore you have to download an icon pack form the app store.
- Click on preview, as it will give you a demo of how your screen is going to look after you change the icons. So you have an idea how they will look on your phone’s background.
How To Put A Selfie In A Snapchat Icon?
If you think that a picture of you will look good in the middle of your snapchat icon, then follow these steps properly to get the right result.
- Go to your profile page, while being on the camera screen and tap the ghost icon.
- The camera will turn on, if you decide to press the capture button, then snapchat will take 4 snaps of yours.
- It will turn the snaps into GIF, for you to use the icon across the app.
- Now your face is in the middle of the Snapchat icon.
- These photos in the form of GIF will be visible to your friends and anyone who knows your Snapchat username.
Wrapping It All Up
Here you go with Snapchat Icon Aesthetic – How To Change Snapchat Icon?. Along with it we have added how to change the icon on Android too and how to put a selfie in the snapchat icon.
Everyone gets bored after using the same thing for days, thanks to Snapchat for understanding that giving us the options of changing icons as we want.
Leave a comment down in the comment section and let us know how helpful this article looks to you. You can also add some new ways in changing Snapchat Icons.