Within a Hootsuite analytics report, you can add a tile, which is:
- an individual display of a specific metric.
- a pre-set campaign template, targeted at specific social media objectives.
- a tool for tracking the posts and conversations happening in your area.
- an executive-level overview of common, aggregated metrics.
- a pre-set display of line charts, tables, and treemaps.
Correct Answer – an individual display of a specific metric.
What Is Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is a social media management platform, created in 2008 by Ryan Holmes. It is one of the most popular and widely-used tools in the world.
As social media is an important part of modern-day online marketing strategies, and it can impact your business in a much positive manner, so creating an online presence through social media and managing it efficiently is very essential.
But if you have to manage a lot of social accounts for yourself, or maybe for your clients when you are running a social media agency, then it becomes pretty difficult to execute.
Here Hootsuite makes your job easier. Users can manage multiple social networks/account through this single platform.
They can create social posts, schedule them, create their own teams and manage team members, curate content, bulk schedule multiple posts at once, etc.
Hootsuite works as a social media analytic tool as well. You can analyze and get the reports of your social accounts very easily and updated.
What Are The Benefits Of Hootsuite?
There are several benefits of Hootsuite. Some of the major ones are as follows-
- You can manage multiple accounts.
- Integrate several social networks in both free and premium versions.
- Users can bulk schedule up to 350 posts together.
- You Can schedule posts in advance for the future.
- See the reviews and start interacting with the audiences.
- Users can analyze reports and get real-time data of the campaigns.
How To Use Hootsuite Analytics?
Managing too many social media accounts is surely a tough job, and getting reports on all of those networks is even tougher.
Hootsuite enables its users to not only manage multiple networks in one place but to analyze the reports together as well. It’s an easy-to-use social media tool that measures the success of your social efforts.
Hootsuite analytics measures the reports of the major social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
You can track all your social data like post views, followers, number of likes, comments, number of shares, over a pre-set date range.
There are mainly two types of options. One is Post performance and the other is Reports.
Hootsuite Post-performance gives you an overview of your published content. It shows how it was absorbed by the audiences. You can set a date range and edit columns to analyze only the data that are most relevant to you.
The reports area is a little different. Here the users can customize the reports as per their needs.
You can have an overview of individual networks, or even can have a mixed report of multiple social networks. Users can customize the metrics as per their needs and relevance.
What Is Hootsuite Tile? How To Use It?
Hootsuite tile comes with different features. Depending on the type of metrics you need, you can configure it. There is no limit on how many tiles you can create but only up to 100 tiles will be displayed.
Configuring the reports in your analytics report will show you a comparable data table, individual data, in different styles or sizes.
- Users can drag the tiles by pressing and holding on to them for a long time.
- By pressing and holding the bottom left corner, the sizes of the tiles can be adjusted.
- By clicking on the “?” mark on the tile top, users can see an overall report of metrics and data.
- Users can configure the properties of a tile as well and even can delete it.
- Click on the “settings” option and there you can find ‘Properties”, here you can manage it.
Benefits of Hootsuite Tile
This feature of Hootsuite brings up a lot of benefits for the users. Not only managing the social accounts, but analyzing them as well has become very easy and efficient now. Let’s take a look at the benefits of Hootsuite Tile.
- Users can manage a report in a more proper way.
- you can compare different data based on your requirements.
- You can create charts or table like reports using Hootsuite tile.
- Maximum of 100 tiles can be displayed in the analytics.
- You can manage your more important data in a separate place.
Hootsuite is an outstanding social media management tool. Hootsuite tile makes your data look better and compact. Hope this article helped you understand Within A Hootsuite Analytics Report, You Can Add A Tile, Which Is:.
Read Also –