Question: A Benefit Of Using The Post Performance Area Within Hootsuite Analytics Is That It Shows:
- suggested copy for creating high performing posts
- anticipated trends for your future posts, based on past performance
- stats for posts published both natively and through Hootsuite
- your share of voice for keywords and hashtags
Correct Answer – stats for posts published both natively and through Hootsuite
Social media is an essential part of any business. To create a lasting image for the audiences and to have a strong engagement, social media is an unavoidable tool. It not only gives your brand identity but attracts customers to your business as well.
Now if you have a social media account that represents your business or brand, you have to understand the latest marketing trends and market demand to create an effective social media marketing plan. You have to come up with innovative content and attractive campaign ideas that would make your brand stand out in the crowd.
With the advancements of technology, we can now not only run campaigns sitting at any part of the world or target audiences who might be hundreds of kilometers away from us, but we can even track down the campaign results as well.
Yes. You heard it right. We can analyze how well our campaign is running, how many engagements did our posts make with the audiences, what people are talking about our posts, etc. And all of these using a single platform, Hootsuite. Let’s take a look at how we can do that.
What Is Hootsuite Post Performance Area?
Hootsuite comes up with great features. It consists of everything that a social media expert will need to run a successful social campaign. Now, Hootsuite post-performance is just another addition to those great features. It is a space in Hootsuite that allows its users to analyze the overall performance of each post or content published, not only through the Hootsuite platform but natively as well.
Users can review the published posts based on different metrics, networks, etc., as per their needs. You can even customize the data shown in the columns as well. You can also measure the stats like reach, shares, comments, engagement percentage, etc., and the authors of each post as well.
You can even customize each column with the edit option given there. Manage your data by different networks. Simple checkbox selection to add or remove a column as per your need. You can even sort data based on various metrics, like share. Thus, you can check your high-performing posts and make strategies for them. There is an advanced “Filter” option is given too that can sort posts based on “Tags” and “Campaigns.” Users can even export the data from the Hootsuite post-performance area as well. It helps in several ways, for example– to demonstrate your work to clients.
What Is Hootsuite Used For?
Hootsuite is a social media management platform and is most widely used around the world by social media experts. There’s so much that Hootsuite brings up with it.
In a word, Hootsuite performs like a social media manager. You can create and manage your social media campaigns in a more efficient and easy way than ever, and that is too using this single platform.
Ever since its inception in 2008, Hootsuite is considered by many in the world. You can integrate several social accounts across multiple social channels. Users can add up to 35 accounts together.
Using Hootsuite, you can do multiple tasks like curating attractive content, schedule social posts for the future, posts on multiple social platforms from one place, Compose bulk content, creating personalized social media management team, and operate them, Monitoring stats in the post-performance area for posts both natively and through Hootsuite. etc.
Hootsuite works as a social media analytics tool as well. Users can see how well their campaigns are running and analyze different measures as per their needs.
Benefits Of Using Hootsuite
- Using Hootsuite, users can manage multiple social accounts, to be precise, across up to 35 social platforms just from one place. You don’t have to remember individual passwords and IDs for each account, just handle them all from one single platform.
- Another major feature of Hootsuite is that users can schedule the posts/messages for the future. Depending on the time zone of different places, users can place their messages at the best suitable time. This is a great technique that helps to gain more traffic and engagements.
- Users can get full advantage of social listening here. It is a great way to build connections with your customers. You can see what people are talking about your product. You can check the reviews, etc.
- You would be able to deliver excellent customer service using Hootsuite. You don’t have to be bothered to manage multiple accounts separately. You manage all of them from this single place. You can see your customer’s questions and reply back to them. You can draft your reply for the most frequently asked questions, so you don’t have to write them every time.
- If you have a team that manages the social accounts for your business or agency, then using Hootsuite would be very beneficial. You can create your personalized team here and manage the members efficiently. You can even track everyone’s activities as well.
- Hootsuite works as a great social analytics tool as well. It gives you an in-depth view of how well your campaigns are performing. Which posts are getting more views, which keywords are performing best, all of these are measurable. You can design your results as per your needs as well. You can make it in a chart format with stats that you want and add Hootsuite tile in the reports.
In the Hootsuite post-performance area, you can check stats for your posts and monitor them. It presents an analysis for posts published both natively and through Hootsuite.
Frequently Asked Question
How Can You Use The Post Performance Area Of Hootsuite?
The Hootsuite post-performance is an area where you can see all of your previous and current published posts. And including that, you can check stats for each of your published contents. The post performances area of the Hootsuite is a great help for analyzing the performances of the individual published posts. For example, through the post-performance area of Hootsuite, you can evaluate the number of comments, engagements, and share rate of the individual posts.
A Benefit Of Using The Post Performance Area Within Hootsuite Analytics Is That It Shows stats for posts published both natively and through Hootsuite. Moreover, Hootsuite is a great social media tool. Using it can give you a lot of benefits. If you are not using it now, then you are sorely lacking behind. However, if you come to any issues or doubts regarding the above information, mention them in the comment section below and we will try our best to give answers to your questions at the earliest.
Read Also –