A Benefit Of Using The Post Performance Area Within Hootsuite Analytics Is That It Shows:
- suggested copy for creating high performing posts
- anticipated trends for your future posts, based on past performance
- stats for posts published both natively and through Hootsuite
- your share of voice for keywords and hashtags
Correct Answer – stats for posts published both natively and through Hootsuite
Social media is an essential part of any business. To create a lasting image to the audiences and to have a strong engagement, social media is an unavoidable tool. It not only gives your brand an identity but it attracts customers to your business as well.
Now if you have a social media account that represents your business or brand, you have to understand the latest marketing trends and market demand to create an effective social media marketing plan. You have to come up with innovative content and attractive campaign ideas that would make your brand stand out in the crowd.
With the advancements of technology, we can now not only run campaigns sitting at any part of the world, or target audiences who might be hundreds of kilometers away from us, but we can even track down the campaign results as well.
Yes. you heard it right, we can analyze how well is our campaign running, how much engagements did our posts make with the audiences, what people are talking about our posts, etc. And all of these using a single platform, Hootsuite. Let’s take a look at how we can do that.
What is Hootsuite Post Performance Area?
Hootsuite comes up with great features. It consists of everything that a social media expert will need to run a successful social campaign. Now, Hootsuite post performance is just another addition to those great features. It is a space in Hootsuite that allows its users to analyze the overall performance of each posts, or content published, not only through the Hootsuite platform, but natively as well.
Users can review the published posts based on different metrics, network, etc. as per their needs. You can even customize the data shown in the columns as well. You can also measure the stats like reach, shares, comments, engagement percentage, etc. and the authors of each posts as well.
You can even customize each column with the edit option given there. Manage you data by different networks. simple check box selection to add or remove a column as per your need. You can even sort data based on different metrics, like share. Thus, you can check your high-performing posts and make strategies for it. There is an advanced “Filter” option is given too that can sort posts based on “Tags” and “Campaigns”. Users can even export the data from the Hootsuite post performance are as well. It helps in several ways, example– to demonstrate your work to clients.
What Is Hootsuite Used For?
Hootsuite is a social media management platform and is most-widely used around the world by the social media experts. There’s so much that Hootsuite brings up with it.
In one word Hootsuite performs like a social media manager. You can create and manage your social media campaigns in a more efficient and easy way than ever, and that too using this single platform.
Ever since its inception in 2008 Hootsuite is considered by many in the world. You can integrate several social accounts across multiple social channels. Users can add up to 35 accounts together.
Using Hootsuite, you can do multiple tasks like curating attractive content, schedule social posts for the future, posts on multiple social platforms from one place, Compose bulk content, creating personalized social media management team, and operate them, Monitoring stats in the post performance area for posts both natively and through Hootsuite. etc.
Hootsuite works as a social media analytics tool as well. Users can see how well their campaigns are running and analyze different measures as per their needs.
Benefits Of Using Hootsuite
- Using Hootsuite users can manage multiple social accounts, to be precise across upto 35 social platforms just from one place. You don’t have to remember individual password and id for each account, just handle them all from one single platform.
- Another major feature of Hootsuite is that users can schedule the posts/messages for future. Depending on the time zone of different places users can place their messages at the best suitable time. This is a great technique that helps to gain more traffic and engagements.
- Users can get full advantage of social listening here. It is a great way to build connections with your customers. You can see what people are talking about your product, you can check the reviews, etc.
- You would be able to deliver a great customer service using Hootsuite. You don’t have to be bothered to manage multiple accounts separately. You manage all of them from this single place. You can see your customer’s questions and reply back to them. You can draft your reply for the most frequently asked questions so you don’t have to write them every time.
- If you have a team that manages the social accounts for your business or agency, then using Hootsuite would be very beneficial. You can create your personalized team here and manage the members efficiently. You can even track everyone’s activities as well.
- Hootsuite works as a great social analytics tool as well. It gives you an in-depth view of how well your campaigns are performing. Which posts are getting more views, which keywords are performing best, all of these are measurable. You can design your results as per your needs as well. You can make it in a chart format with stats that you want and add Hootsuite tile in the reports.
- In the Hootsuite post performance area, you can check stats for your posts and monitor them. It presents analysis for posts published both natively and through Hootsuite.
Hootsuite is a great social media tool. Using it can give you a lot of benefits. If you are not using it now, then you are surely lacking behind.
Read Also –